Special Educational Needs
The SENCO at Morpeth School is Ms Anna Wolmuth . Parents of pupils with SEN are welcome to contact her if they have a concern or question. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our SEN team is committed to meeting the needs of all young people and to providing a wide range of opportunities for all members of our school community.
We aim to:
- Create an inclusive learning space
- Improve our young people’s life chances.
- Nurture successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
- Develop skills so that our young people can think for themselves, make sound judgements, challenge, enquire and find solutions.
- Promote genuine partnerships with parents.
- Promote equality and equity of opportunity.
- Develop skills for learning, life and work.