For all pupils:
- Morpeth School blazer
- Morpeth School skirt with logo, or black school trousers or black tailored, uniform shorts
- Morpeth School cardigan, or v-neck jumper, or sleeveless v-neck jumper
- A light blue shirt (short or long-sleeved)
- Morpeth school tie
Pupils may choose to wear the following items
- Morpeth School salwar kameez
- Plain black headscarf – no markings, no embroidery
- All pupils should wear plain, black shoes (no trainers unless with a medical note) and laces must be black.
- Coats and jackets, if worn, should be black or navy blue and plain with no lettering, logos, patterns or coloured markings
- Morpeth School PE top, plain black shorts, black tracksuit bottoms, trainers
All items of school uniform can be purchased from
Khalsa, 388 Bethnal Green Road, E2 OAH
Sixth Form Dress Code:
Sixth formers are expected to dress appropriately and to wear their lanyard at all times so that they can be identified as a Morpeth student.
Students are not permitted to wear the niqab in school.