For all pupils:
- Morpeth School blazer
- Morpeth School skirt with logo, or black school trousers or black tailored, uniform shorts
- Morpeth School cardigan, or v-neck jumper, or sleeveless v-neck jumper
- A light blue shirt
- Morpeth school tie
If pupils choose to wear a headscarf it must be plain and black – no patterns or embroidery. Pupils can also wear the Morpeth headscarf.
- All pupils should wear plain, black shoes (no trainers unless with a medical note) and laces must be black.
- Coats and jackets, if worn, should be black or navy blue and plain with no lettering or coloured markings
- Morpeth School PE top, Morpeth School shorts, black tracksuit bottoms, trainers
All items of school uniform can be purchased from
Khalsa, 388 Bethnal Green Road, E2 OAH