For all pupils:
- Morpeth School blazer.
- Morpeth School skirt with logo, or black school trousers or black tailored, uniform shorts.
- Morpeth School cardigan, or v-neck jumper, or sleeveless v-neck jumper.
- A light blue shirt.
- Morpeth school tie.
- A plain black headscarf if pupils choose to wear one
- Pupils can choose to wear a Morpeth School salwar kameez instead of skirt / trousers / shorts and shirt. A blazer should still be worn.
- All pupils should wear plain, black shoes (no trainers unless with a medical note) and laces must be black.
- Coats and jackets, if worn, should be black or navy blue and plain with no lettering, coloured markings, stripes, patterns or large logos.
- Morpeth School PE top, Morpeth School shorts, black tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
All items of school uniform can be purchased from
Khalsa, 388 Bethnal Green Road, E2 OAH