Morpeth School Bake Off winners announced
Winners of our latest bake off have been announced. The response has been incredible, with so many pupils taking to the kitchen and making their best bakes.
Bake Off judge, Ms Crawley said: “It was an absolute privilege to be involved in the judging of this year’s pupil Bake Off.
“Seeing the sheer number and quality of the entries really brought a smile to my face during Lockdown III, and made my stomach grumble!
“Because there were so many amazing entries, judging the winners was an extremely daunting task and there were so many delicious and delectable dishes (virtually) submitted.
“Congratulations to all pupils who entered, particularly those who worked on their entries with members of their family, or those who got out of their comfort zone and tried a new recipe.
“Well done all. I just wish I was able to try some of your amazing creations!”
Bake Off is part of the Whole School Challenge programme which can be viewed here.
The winners are:
Assorted bakes category:
- Faria Hossain 11M -Sleeping rice bear and egg blanket.
- Lucinda Riley, 8R - Lemon meringue pie, cupcakes with strawberries and cream,
- triple chocolate brownies, and rum balls.
- Lila Paulding 8O – Crepes
- Mayesha Ahmed 7R - Gingerbread people
- Md Noorul Amin, 8E - Valentine’s and Snow biscuits
- Zahra Hamidi 9O - Chocolate Biscuits
- Ayah Hussein 7P - Sponge decorated with fruit
- Shabnur Akthar 11H - Cake decorated with flowers
- Stella Gessaroli 7O - Layer Cake
Lockdown themed category:
- Amisha Dutta 9M - Remote Learning Cake
- Ahmad Modu Tela 7T - Face Mask Cake
- Isaac Taylor 10E - Custard Cream Cheesecake
- Holden Lieber Reynolds 8E - Millionaire Shortbread
- Maryam Sultana 12P - Lotus Slice
- Shuvangi Dam 7E - Chocolate Brownies
Valentine’s Day specials category
- Najiyat Anjum 11H - Strawberry cake
- Juliet Sanders-Mora 9P - Strawberry Valentine Cake
- Sameenah Alim 7T - Chocolate Heart Slice