Welcome to SIMS Pay online payments
SIMS Pay provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, trips and other school activities.
- SIMS Pay allows you to make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school
- Provides peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school
- Payment for larger items such as school trips can even be made by instalment up to the due date
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Pay
Is SIMS Pay safe – are my payments secure?
- Yes - SIMS Pay is safe and secure and tested for the highest security
- All information on SIMS Pay is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks
- Payments are secure - no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school
- SIMS Pay is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through SIMS Pay
How do I get started with SIMS Pay?
- The school will send you an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access your child’s account.
- You will need your child's date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft Account - you can use an existing account or create a new one online – they are free, very easy to setup and you can use any email address and password. To get a Microsoft Account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- To access SIMS Pay please go to https://www.sims-pay.co.uk
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their SIMS Pay account into a single combined view – please see the Frequently Asked Questions within SIMS Pay on how to do this.
Where can I find out more about SIMS Pay?
More information about SIMS Pay online payments can be found here: